You may have seen this Brand in many salons and used by quite a few beauticians. Well, here I will help you understand:
- How this shampoo’s formula works
- Who should use it.
- What is the Fanola No Yellow/ Purple Shampoo all about. And so on…
So, continue reading to see how to use this shampoo to get you that icy-platinum hair without damaging your strands.
Is Fanola A Good Purple Shampoo
The Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is a Purple Shampoo formulated with the main purpose of counteracting the warmth in your hair which leaves you with icy- platinum Blonde Hair.
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is widely used by professionals and in many salons as it tends to effectively deliver desired results. So, once used correctly you too can have amazing platinum hair right at home.
How To Use Fanola Purple Shampoo
Before using your Fanola purple shampoo it is advised to patch-test it on your skin first. So, as to ensure that you are free from any allergic or adverse reactions. Once Cleared you may proceed.
- Wash your scalp and rinse your hair, pre-washing is important as it removes; oil and product residues.
- Apply an adequate amount of purple shampoo to your wet hair.
- Strands need to be fully saturated with purple shampoo. Ensuring even distribution among your strands.
- Leave your hair to sit for processing time for about 3 – 5 minutes (you can attempt for longer if needed).
- Rinse the Purple shampoo out from the hair thoroughly after obtaining your desired results.
- Condition your hair strands with a deep conditioner to return the water and moisture that was lost.
Where to Get Fanola No Yellow Purple Shampoo
You can pick up the Fanola Purple Shampoo from the Fanola Website or Click here to see the price of a bottle on Amazon.
How Long Can You Leave Fanola Purple Shampoo On
Fanola Purple Shampoo / No Yellow Shampoo is a very dense and highly pigmented solution that can effectively counteract your yellow-toned hair in just 10- 20 minutes. Leaving you with the desired platinum blonde effect.
However, it all depends on how brassy your hair actually is which determines the processing time. So before going ahead with a generally recommended time. It would be best to just test it out first, and understand how your hair reacts to it.
How Often Should You Use Fanola Purple Shampoo
It is advised to only use purple shampoos once or twice weekly. However, Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is well formulated with high pigment potency. That it is needed only once weekly for maintaining your platinum hair.
What to consider when deciding how often to use your purple shampoo:
- Purple Shampoo effectiveness
- Level of drying ingredients in the shampoo solution.
- Your hair type, reduce uses if you have very thin strands
- Hairs health and strength, so as to avoid damage and breakages.
Does Fanola Make Your Hair Purple
Fanola No Yellow Purple Shampoo can potentially stain your hair shades of purple only if used incorrectly, like:
- Your hair was left to process for too long (Higher chances if you have high porosity hair).
- The purple shampoo was applied to dry hair.
- Purple shampoo formulation was very potent and strong than expected.
- Uneven distribution may cause patchy hair.
Can You Use Fanola Purple Shampoo On Dry Hair
As we mentioned above using purple shampoo on dry hair is not the correct application method and is what we highly advised against. Especially, if you want to maintain healthy, and strong hair.
Although this method allows for faster absorption of pigments, it can quickly go very wrong, you may experience:
- Extremely dry hair
- Purple stained hair
- Frizzy and dull-looking strands
- Irritated scalp
- Damaged, broken strands and even split ends
- Will leads to hair fall eventually
Fanola Purple Shampoo Ingredients
Here are the ingredients of The Fanola No Yellow/ Purple Shampoo. However, I would advise you to always check the ingredient listings on the bottle or the Fanola Website. As, ingredients are bounded to change, usually due to formulation developments/ alterations.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Acid violet
43, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wine Extract, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethylene Glycol,
Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride,
Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Does Fanola Purple Shampoo Have Sulfates?
The Fanola No Yellow Purple Shampoo is free from sulfates, silicones, and parabens. meaning it is safe for Color-treated hair and perfect for balayage hair.
See the Video below for a Visual Review.
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo vs No Orange
The Fanola No yellow Shampoo we recommend for persons with yellow and brassy undertones. As for the, No Orange Shampoo, its pigments are blue. Which is used to counteract the orange in your strands. We base this information according to the color wheel and experiences of our clients.
Other Shampoo’s Articles: