Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampooing treatment is one with amazing benefits once used correctly. Keep reading for all answered questions and a full guide on how to go about using this line of products.
Is Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Safe
Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate shampooing set is safe for both hair and scalp skin. As it is formulated to be gentle and nurturing towards weak hair. Whilst effectively cleansing the scalp, returning it to the recommended PH Level for maintaining healthier hair.
Can You Use Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate every day
We advise NOT to use the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate shampoo on everyday bases. Generally, shampooing too often will strip your hair of its natural beneficial oils, regardless of how many benefiting ingredients it has.
Redken Acidic bonding system should not be used every day, As, it will only give you the complete opposite effect, i.e. leading to further damage and breakages.
How often to use The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Kit
The Redken Acidic Concentrate Bonding System can be used 2- 3 times weekly. Refrain from using too many products as our scalp and hair can only take in so much at a time. And this is now considered wasting your products.
What Does Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo Do
Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo focuses on resetting our hair’s PH Level. Which helps to nurture and repair; damaged hair, weak scalps, and even unhealthy follicles.
Regular usage of this shampoo also offers protection from further damage and its repairing abilities.
Redken Acidic Bonding Before & After
Where to Get Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo
You can order The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Complete Set at their Website or Click here To see the Price of them On Amazon,
Is The Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo sulfate-free
The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate is a sulfate-free bonding shampoo. Which makes it perfect for strengthening, repairing, and conditioning hairs that are damaged due to heat, chemicals, or other related reasons.
Benefit Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
One of the Main aims of The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo is that its PH is 7 (which resets our scalp to a PH of 3.6- 5.5 level). Now this and other abilities like moisturizing and repairing the bonding of damaged hair help greatly by:
- Fighting off bacteria and fungi which tend to cause unhealthy scalps. Which infects pores and follicles, irritates scalp skin, causes scalp acne, and even folliculitis.
- Encourages healthier follicles, by protecting our scalp from bacteria and fungi, and reduces the risk of endangering our follicles, resulting in longer hair life.
- Sealing in our hair cuticles provide us with smoother feeling hair.
- Helps to prevent natural oil and moisture loss from escaping through the cuticles.
- Helps to Maintain Hair’s Elasticity
- Locking in moisture and water content, allows our hair to bend without breaking when handled.
- Strengthen hair protein bonds, by repairing broken and damaged bonds within our hair strands. This is done by providing nourishment, and moisture to realign the broken disulfide bonds.
- Repair chemically damaged hair. With its nourishing and Acidic PH Level, it’s able to reduce the high alkalinity caused by hair coloring, heat styling tools, and even water. Which gives a healthy smooth feeling to the hair.
- Reduces frizzy hair because of its ability to realign the hair’s bonding structure. This is great for curly hair as it leaves your curls more defined-looking
- Repairs your hair’s protective shaft, and encourages a healthier and shinier look.
When our Scalp’s PH is leaning towards the Alkaline level, it causes the scalp to become dry, scaly, and infected which later on leads to hair being; weak, breaking easily, dull and lifeless. Hence, maintaining your PH Level is one of the first steps towards stronger and healthier hair and scalp.
The above are all amazing benefits of the shampoo. But, for a faster repairing process, you can resort to the complete set. Which includes A Pre shampoo, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Treatment. See below for how to go about using them
How Do You Use Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
- Pre- Condition Your Scalp and Hair
Pre-condition your hair by applying a bit of their Intensive Treatment on damp hair. Once fully applied to the hair, have it sit for 5- 10 minutes before completely rinsing out.
- Shampoo Your Scalp
Lather a bit of shampoo between the palm of your hands and then massage it into your scalp until satisfied. (Avoid using fingernails can this can bruise your scalp). Then thoroughly rinse your scalp and hair of foam.
In this case, using a scalp massager is very effective, as it will clean buildup and impurities, without bruising your scalp, providing a fresher feel. Click here to see the price of one on Amazon
- Conditioning Your Hair Length
Squirt a bit of the conditioner and apply it to the length of your hair only. Once distributed wait 3-5 minutes and then follow up, with the last and final rinse.
- Apply your Leave-In Treatment
Gently towel dry your hair until damp and then apply the leave-in treatment generously through the length of your hair.
This has heat protectant benefits, which work perfectly in the event of blow drying or using any heat styling tools.
So, there you have it beautiful and silky feeling hair
Side Effect of Redken Acidic Bonding Treatment
The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrated Treatment was formulated to be nourishing and gentle for weak hair and unhealthy scalp. so for these products to have a side effect it could be due to:
- Having an Allergic reaction to a certain ingredient. To avoid this it’s best to patch-test each item before using it.
- Adverse reactions may occur to the skin (face area) if you had treatments (laser, waxing, etc) or used skincare that could make your skin too sensitive and vulnerable to certain ingredients in items.
- Experience Dry or even oily hair and scalp after using Redken shampoo, which is possible if this shampoo is not for you.
To Avoid choosing the wrong products from the many options REDKENS offers, which can be overwhelming. Click here to take their Hair Diagnostic Test, To help shortlist the best hair care, based on your goals, and hair type.
Other Related Questions:
How Long is the Redken Acidic Bonding Conditioner left for
The Leave-In time for the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrated Conditioner is between 5 – 10 minutes after applying to Damp hair. Scroll up for more info on Shampooing Steps.
How Do You Use Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate 14%
The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate 14% is the intensive treatment used for a Pre Wash. it is applied on damp hair for 5 – 10 minutes and rinsed off. Full steps Available above
Is Redken Acidic Bonding A Protein Treatment
The Redken Acidic Bonding does help in treating and repairing the protein bonding structure within our hair strands.
As it is formulated with the necessary nourishment and ingredients(9% Cationic + Amino Acids) to maintain a healthy scalp and hair inside out.