Today we will be discussing the effect of Vitamine E oil on the healthy growth of our eyebrows. Many of us have already tried this oil out and some of us don’t really see the results spoken of.
But the recommendation of this oil continues on. Well, I’m here to enlighten and explain to you how this family oil works for our eyebrows. First thing first. Why does vitamin E oil, means so much to the hair/scalp industry?
What is Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E Oil is a family oil, which includes both tocotrienols and tocopherols components. This essential oil carries many benefits for maintaining healthy scalps, and strong hair growth and can potentially lead to new hair growth.
For this article, we will be focusing on one of its components which is going be Tocotrienols, and all its benefits for our hair and scalp.
Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Thicker Brows
Vitamin E Oil can effectively encourage healthy and stronger-looking hair, which makes it great for achieving thicker bolder eyebrows. A well-extracted cold-press vitamin e oil, also carries many other benefits for our skin, making it nourished and suited to promote healthier follicles as well.
Tocotrienols for Hair Growth
Tocotrienols are a group of chemicals that are part of the vitamin E family. Using this oil can show great results when it comes to your hair and scalp health. As it is capable to stimulate the primordial cells which may lead to the generation of new hair follicles. Citation
Vitamin E Oil-Tocotrienols supplements have been shown to have positive results on hair regrowth as well. Keep reading to see how.
Brow Related Articles
Best Vitamin E oil for Thicker brows
Our selected oils are based on their effectiveness for a thicker and strong brow. So, here are some of the most effective Vitamin E oils you can use for healthier eyebrows.
Wellness Extract Vitamin E Capsule
These Vitamin E Capsules contain oil that is mainly Tocotrienols acids. this well-formulated oil comes from the annatto fruit, which is known for its powerful antioxidant, high level of Tocotrienols acids, and is free of Tocopheral (The other component of vitamin E Oil).
These capsules can be consumed to help with hair-related issues and other bodily problems. or you can:
- Extract the oil from the capsule into a clean container.
- Use a clean spoolie and apply the oil to your clean eyebrows.
- Applying it topically can be done 1-2 times daily, as this is still very effective.
PURA D’OR Vitamin E Oil Blend
The Pur d’or Vitamine E oil Blend is comprised of other ingredients that are well-formulated to help with proper nourishment and moisturization of both our skin and eyebrow hairs. which aids in stronger, thicker-looking eyebrows.
These oils are also well known for their amazing benefits for the health of our hair, which makes this the perfect blend. This Oil is combined with:
- Vitamin E Oil– Contains Tocotrienols acids for hair growth
- Jojoba Oil– Highly absorbent by both skin and hair.
- Rosehip Oil– Help to maintain healthy follicles by moisturizing and protecting the skin against damage.
- Almond Oil– Protect against unruly eyebrows, as it tames hair.
- Argan Oil– Prevents hair loss & Protects hair shafts from everyday damage.
- Avacado Oil– Rich in antioxidants & promotes healthy follicles.
So, yes those are the two Oils I would recommend for thicker-looking eyebrows. Do note that approaching this using natural remedies such as these oils will take longer than synthetic serums.
Brow Related Articles
How To Apply Vitamin E Oil to Eyebrows
Vitamin E Oil is applied, the same way we would for every other oil. but to make sure you are doing it correctly I have included this here for you.
- First, make sure your brows are clean of all residues and natural oil.
- Apply your Vitamine E oil to your brows using a clean spoolie.
- Massaging it, to ensure it reaches in between hairs and to your skin.
- Repeat this step daily for thicker fuller brows fast.
How Often To Use Vitamin E Oil On Eyebrows
You can apply your Vitamin E oil 1-2 times daily, for fast results. This can be done in the morning after showering and/or in the evening during your nightly skincare routine for overnight absorption.
This is a natural treatment that is safe enough for daily usage. However, if you have acne-prone skin you can use it once daily.
Side Effects Of Vitamin E Oil on Eyebrows
Vitamin E oil is generally safe, especially when you have patch-tested it. Although side effects are very rare, they can still happen to anyone. Here are some side effects you should look out for:
- Adverse Reactions like; itching, swelling, and even redness and be noticeable.
- Allergic reactions may occur if you’re allergic to this or other ingredients it may be mixed with, always check full ingredients before using.
- May contact Dermatitis and erythema, especially if allergic to it.
Grow your eyebrows FAST with the use of safe synthetic serums. Read our articles to know more.