Rosemary oil has shown great results for users by enhancing their hair and even promoting hair growth. So, here I’m going to share with you what happens if this oil is used to achieve thicker-looking eyebrows. Will it work? Or is it going to be a disaster?
Rosemary Oil has been seen to have very similar results as the famous rogaine and Minoxidil Treatments. Citational Study.
Can Rosemary Oil Help Eyebrows Grow
Rosemary essential oil can promote thicker and healthier eyebrows. Once used correctly and accordingly for your hair type it can effectively grow out your brows and even lead to new hair growth.
Rosemary oil may seem like it is not for everyone, especially persons with thin delicate hair. But, that is further from the fact, so if you’re one with bad experiences like hair loss and other mishaps, keep reading to see what you might be doing wrong.
How Long Does Rosemary Oil Take To Grow Eyebrows
It will take you at least 6 months of using rosemary oil regularly and correctly before starting to see newer brow hair growth. However, when it comes to maintaining strong follicles and keeping hair healthy-looking you will experience these results much sooner.
Natural Remedies are very effective but they do that a bit longer than synthetic Treatments. Read up on widely used options that will show faster results.
- Neu Brow Review- Does It Work & Side Effects
- Latisse for Brows- Does it Work, Side Effects & How to Use
- The Ordinary Lash Serum – Does it Work & Side Effects
- Revitabrow- Does It Work, Side Effects – Actual Truth
How To Use Rosemary Oil For Eyebrows
So here is how we recommend you use your Rose mary oil according to your eyebrow’s hair type. But, before proceeding always ensure to do a Patch test 24 hours prior.
Once you are clear of any allergic or adverse reaction you may proceed.
- Firstly, you will need to dilute your rosemary oil with carrier oil. This is to avoid any overpowering effect, which can potentially lead to harsh reactions.
- Cleanse your eyebrow from any residues or existing oils, and are well dry and ready for application.
- Gently apply your oil to your brows using a clean spoolie/other applicators. ensure to get in between your strands and to the skin beneath your brow hairs.
- Have this sit for at least 30 minutes and wash it after. Repeat this daily for fast results.
Our guide works perfectly for persons with textured black hair types. However, if your hair is more on the thinner side with fragile strands, you can try diluting your Rosemary oil with more carrier oil. Or you can resort to Rosemary water as this is gentle and very effective.
Brow Related Articles
How Does Rosemary Oil Works for Hair
Rosemary oil is a very concentrated extract, which can help promote hair growth, strengthen strands, and potentially promote hair follicles, leading to newer growths. These are all possible because of this oil:
- If consumed or applied topically to brows it has the ability to heal nerve endings, rejuvenating these nerves can potentially lead to hair growth.
- Rosemary oil is a great DHT blocker that can protect against these hormones affecting the hair follicles.
- Great antioxidant, which helps to protect against environmental damage.
- Stimulates blood circulation to the brow area. Which helps to provide oxygen and nutrients for the follicles.
- Prevent hair loss, as it protects follicles from being starved of blood supply, and dying off, if consumed.
- It is antibacterial, and antifungal which fights against eyebrow hair loss caused by bacteria/fungi.
How To Dilute Rosemary Oil For Eyebrows
Rosemary oil whether it’s a blended oil or pure extraction, this oil should be diluted before applying it to your skin and eyebrow areas. You can dilute 15 drops of Rosemary oil to 6 teaspoons of carrier oil of your choice. Citation
What are The Side Effects of Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil can be seen as a powerful form of plant base medicine. Hence this essential oil is required to be diluted before use. If not used correctly on your eyebrow, here is a list of issues you may endure.
- Scarring of the skin around your eyebrow areas, especially if your skin is very sensitive.
- Lead to hair fallout if not diluted enough/ properly.
- Adverse reactions may occur if you are allergic to this oil.
As much as we fall within a certain hair/ skin type, we are still very different from each other. So always Patch test before applying your eyebrows.
Best Rosemary Oil For Thicker Brows
You can grab any rosemary oil from your local shop, and ensure that they are safe, organic, and carry few ingredients. You can also see our trusted recommendations below which are organic and proven by many users of their effectiveness.
- Mielle Rosemary Oil– Is Biotin infused & Perfect for Textured/Black hair
- Handcraft Rosemary Oil– 100 % Pure Rosemary Oil Extract
Mielle Rosemary Oil for Hair growth
The Mielle Organic Rosemary Mint, infused with biotin scalp and hair oil is widely recognized for its amazing ability to promote strong hair growth. This oil provides the necessary nourishment for healthier follicles.
Mielle Rosemary oil formulation works great on persons with textured/black hair types (3A to 4C).
However, if you have very delicate and thin strands and want to use this oil, you should further dilute it with a carrier oil (Jojoba Oil) and patch test 24 hours before application to your eyebrows.
Many people have had successful experiences with this oil. To see more in detail you can Click here to view them on Amazon
Handcraft Rosemary Oil
The Handcraft Rosemary Oil is another excellent recommendation for promoting thicker and stronger hairs (eyebrows). However when using this, always make sure you dilute it with a carrier oil of your choice before applying to your brows.
Handcraft Rosemary Oil carries only one ingredient which is Rosemary, meaning that this is 100 pure rosemary oil. This important information is to ensure you dilute it correctly, or else it can lead to irritation when applied.
OR make your own natural Rosemary Oil right at home, as this can save you time and money.
How to Make Rosemary Oil at Home
Brow Related Articles